School Schedules and Field Trip Documents
The festival posts important documents (schedules, site maps, special needs forms, etc.) on this landing page yearly to help teachers plan their trips.
1) Send completed Special Needs Form for relevant students to organizer (link above)
2) Divide students evenly into the number of groups/schedules you have been assigned (1 schedule = 1 group, 5 schedules = 5 groups etc.)
3) Recruit adult volunteers from your school. Each group must have at least 1 adult supervisor, we request a 10:1, student to adult ratio
4) Print all schedules and pass onto adult supervisors before arriving to the event
5) Notify all adult volunteers of any students unable to have their photo taken or with special needs